A tasty dessert, simple and quick to prepare. You cannot miss it!
By Annalucia Scotto di Clemente / Matthew Staff || Edited by Bronte Delmonico
Nutella Crumble is a simple and delicious recipe. It is a crumbly cake with a tender heart that everyone will love and is the ideal dessert to be served with tea or coffee, snack or at the end of a meal. The crumbled dough is very easy and very similar to shortcrust pastry, but it is prepared completely with your hands without blender and without rolling pin.
Serving measurements for eight people:
- 400 g flour
- 150 g sugar
- 120 g butter
- 2 eggs
- 16 g yeast for sweets
- Nutella q.b
1. In a large bowl pour the powders: flour, sugar, yeast and start mixing with your hands.
2. Add the butter softened at room temperature and the eggs.
3. Mix everything with your hands and gently crumble the dough with your fingers.
4. Take a round 28 cm. baking tray and place a baking paper disc on the bottom. With your hands, pour about two thirds of the dough and press firmly to form the base.
5. Pour a layer of Nutella on top of the dough and then cover the Nutella with the remaining dough.
6. Bake the crumbled ricotta and cocoa at 180 ºC in a static oven for 35-40 minutes, or in a ventilated oven at 170 ºC for 35-40 minutes.
7. Bon Appetit!